Rule 1: post the rules
Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked
Rule 3: write 11 new ones
Rule 4: tag 11 peeps
Rule 5: tell the peeps you tagged them
1) If you were a bacteria/fungi/virus, which one would you be and why?
Probably Streptococcus thermophilus or Lactobacillus bulgaricus because probiotics! They’re made to culture yogurt, and yogurt is so good. S. thermophilus is also used to make mozzarella cheese.
2) Favorite weather and favorite thing to drink during that weather.
Sunny (but not too much), about 75-80 degree weather, where you can sit outside and enjoy a cool breeze and read a good book in the park or just hang out with friends, while drinking a mocha latte (hot or iced). Because mocha lattes all the time, anytime - espresso and chocolatey goodness in one drink!
3) Favorite word and why?
"Lackadaisical" - It just sounds cool, although being lackadaisical isn’t always the best thing.
Also, “lickety-split” because it also sounds cool. There are so many awesome words out there! But for some reason I can’t think of all my favorites now…basically anything that’s onomatopoetic, as well.
4) Favorite prank to play
on cranquis? Sending Cranquis messages about how I know who he really is muahahaha No favorite pranks really, just little things here and there on my brothers. The best one though I think I played on April Fool’s once on my best friends - told them I was moving to another state and transferring to another college. One of them was so surprised, she told her mom, like how would I take the MCAT and stuff just moving in the middle of everything like that in Junior year.
5) Teacher/doctor who had the most impact on you?
Mr. O - he was my after school teacher in the 3rd grade for a program called Project Read, and then he was my 4th and 5th grade teacher too. Mr. O was simply marvelous. He encouraged and helped nourish my love for books, literature and writing. Mr. O is just simply amazing - I still keep in touch with him now! My 6th grade English teacher Mr. E is amazing too. And of course there are some lovely professors I had in undergrad, and now med school has wonderful ones too.
6) Toughest lesson you’ve had to learn thus far?
I guess I’ll go with the good ole, you-have-to-work-hard-super-hard-if-you-want-what-you-want-because-no-one-and-I-mean-no-one-will-do-it-for-you-lesson.
7) Favorite movie to watch after a tough day
I’ll watch anything that’s Disney, action-packed, funny, or mysterious. Usually I like to go to a t.v. series or something I’m currently into (like White Collar and Sherlock), to relax after a tough day. Lately I’ve been watching lots of The Graham Norton Show because it’s just so funny and awesome. There’s also always Tom Hiddleston videos of interviews and dancing on Youtube.
8) Favorite dessert.
Almost any and all types of ice cream!
9) Something people would be surprised to know about you
Hmm, I don’t know…
10) Favorite thing to cook
Different types of pasta, fried rice, chicken maqlooba, cheesecake flan, and trying to learn all those delicious Bengali dishes Mom makes.
11) People on Tumblr you want to meet in real life
randommomentsdevida, cranquis, baffledinbrooklyn, wayfaringmd, modernathena90, mynotes4usmle, md-admissions, aspiringdoctors, the-relativity-librarian, ankahi-dastaan, compoundfractur, sterileplayground, medmonkey and probably some others I’m missing.
I’m also tagging you all to answer the questions, if you want. Feel free to ignore if you’ve already been tagged by someone else, and of course if anyone else wants to answer them, go right ahead and tag yourself into it!
Questions for You:
1) Were you named after anyone? Where does your name come from?
2) Pet peeves?
3) What’s the sweetest thing you’ve eaten? Spiciest? Also, cucumbers or tomatoes?
4) What’s your favorite sound? Favorite smell?
5) What’s your favorite thing about the 90’s?
6) 3 fictional characters you’d love to hang out with, and why?
7) What word did you spell wrong in a spelling bee?
8) What do you miss most at the moment?
9) If your life could be shaped after a movie, which movie would it be?
10) What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done?
11) Have you ever searched your name on Google?